Vocational Rehabilitation Counsellor
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Salary: £28,000 – £31,000 per annum (part time role, salary pro rata):
THIS ROLE IS A MATERNITY COVER. THE SALARY RANGE INCLUDES A CAR ALLOWANCE.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self – motivated, passionate individual registered with one or more of the following regulatory bodies:
- Psychologist registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Occupational Therapist registered with the HCPC
- A counsellor/therapist registered as an Accredited Practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- An Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate:
- A passion and an interest in empowering participants to effectively manage their mental health conditions to enable them to stay in or return to employment
- Working knowledge of the holistic approach to healthcare (Biopsychosocial Model)
- Evidence of applying the principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach to participants
- Ability to assess and build support plans for a wide range of mental health difficulties
The ideal candidate must be adaptable and flexible and be able to react positively to on-going change and will have:
- 2 years post-qualification experience working in the employability field
- Experience of managing participants with long term health conditions
- An understanding of the benefits of being in work
- Possess exceptional organisational abilities
- Must be able to compile and complete detailed, accurate and objective assessments
- Willingness to act as a champion to support the importance of improving general health and well-being
- Proficient in IT, particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
This role is part time and for a period of maternity cover and we are able to offer flexible hours to fit around specific needs and other employment if this applies.
You must be a car driver/owner and be prepared to travel around the Norfolk area visiting participants. The role is predominantly field based.
Full training and mentorship given.
There is a car allowance paid which ranges from £2,000-£3,000. per annum.
Mobile phone, laptop, headset provided.
Travel expenses provided.
Generous holiday entitlement.
i2i is a Disability Confident Employer and welcomes applications from individuals who consider themselves to be disabled.
Please inform us which registered body you are accredited to on your application and let us know if you carry out private practice.
How to apply: Email your CV & A Cover Letter to Heather on firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply via Indeed