Behave with integrity and respect.
- Act with integrity at all times
- Show respect to others; treat them the way you would like to be treated
- Always be positive about your team and your company
- Seek first to understand then to be understood
- Be optimistic and positive; strive to build confidence in others
Be passionate about our business.
- Be proud of our business, brand and history
- Help create a positive, optimistic and enjoyable working environment
- Put the customers/learners needs first by developing high quality programmes and services
- Share innovative and alternative ideas and solutions
- Continuously promote and protect the good name of Inspire 2 Independence (i2i)
- Achieve, share and celebrate positive results, success breeds success
- Help others fulfil their potential by providing advice and feedback
- Always have a "can do/will do" attitude and make things happen
- Ensure others feel valued and appreciated
- Personally commit to the success of your team
Be humble and never stop improving.
- Be open and interested to learn from anyone, anytime
- Personally commit to continuous improvement and be willing to change
- Solicit and provide honest feedback
- Have the courage to admit our mistakes and learn from them
- Do not settle for mediocrity
Be responsible and accountable.
- Accept personal responsibility and accountability for our actions and results
- Find solutions and achieve results, rather than making excuses or blaming others
- Positively contribute to discussions and support decisions fully once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that effect them
- Always keep the promises and commitments we make
Keep it simple.
- Stop processes, procedures and activities that slow our progress or do not add value
- Work together to ensure efficiency
- Deal with people and issues directly without hidden agendas
- Prioritise daily and do not get caught up in the thick of thin things
- Value results over activity