Inspire 2 Independence- i2i, specialise in working with people who face multiple barriers to improving their learning and work options. i2i have a wealth of expertise in managing programmes across the country assisting individuals to overcome their barriers to work and placing them into meaningful, sustainable employment.
You will work with customers to deliver an effective job brokerage service. The post-holder will establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners and employers, understanding and meeting their needs to achieve contract and company targets in relation to sustained job outcomes. The post holder will promote i2i services to meet those needs, working to monthly targets against key products and services.
The post holder will be confident and sales focused with strong sales based employment history. They will be tenacious, target driven and be self-motivated with a positive attitude. They will need an element of determination and a drive to succeed in a competitive industry.
This forms a guide to the main duties of the post. It will be regularly reviewed by the line manager to meet operational needs and may be amended.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
· Achieve sustainable contractual job outcome targets.
· Source suitable employment opportunities for clients. Pass employers with volume vacancies to the centre Employer Engagement Manager
· Submit suitable customers to the centre screening sessions run by the Job Match Consultant / Employer Engagement Manager.
· Manage a caseload of customers and complete necessary paperwork in accordance with contract compliance guidelines.
· Actively promote Inspire to Independence services to employers, host organisations and partners.
· Understand the local labour markets and share this knowledge within the local business.
· Ensure auditable documentation is completed and filed accordingly.
· Ensure the main contract holder software is kept up to date with the customer experience.
· Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed correctly and in line with contractual deadlines and standards
· Seek commercial opportunities
· Secure repeat business through strong customer relationships
· Carry out any additional duties as reasonably requested by line management
· Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of all processes.
Inspire 2 Independence (i2i) is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply with the assurance that those who meet the minimum criteria for the post will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview stage.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com stating”i2i” and which position you are applying for. All offers are subject to references and Criminal Records Bureau checks.
In compliance with the Data Protection Act, your details will not be passed to any third parties and will be used for the purpose of the role you have applied, or any other suitable roles. Your details will be retained no longer than necessary and disposed of in a confidential manner.
Thank you for your interest in the above position. Please note we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates due to the high volume of applications we receive.