· Previous team leading experience
· Experience gained within a commercial customer facing environment
· Experience of involvement with unemployed and/or disadvantaged people is advantageous
· IT literate with good communication skills
· A proven track record of performance delivery in a target driven environment
Main Duties –
The successful applicant will be expected to:
· Manage the day-to-day activities of the programmes to achieve the contracted targets.
· Lead the programme team to ensure an effective, efficient and coherent service.
· Ensure that contractual targets are regularly reviewed and corrective action taken when necessary.
· Implement and monitor all i2i policies and procedures.
· Prioritise own and delivery teams workloads.
· Work with the team to design and deliver a creative, responsive and effective programme relevant to local employment needs.
· Hold daily performance meetings to drive activity and accountability to meet target achievements and any shortfalls in performance
· Be responsible for staff development within the programme by conducting lesson observations, reviews with all staff members and adhere to procedures laid down in Employee Handbook
· Maintain effective records and collect and collate data relating to targets and outcomes as required for management information, OFSTED and audits.
· Report quantitative and qualitative information to the i2i Management team as required.
· Attend Leader Meetings to ensure standards are maintained across the district.
· Be responsible for the Health and Safety of staff, customers and visitors within the programme.
· Complete other duties which are commensurate with the post.
· Analyse underlying performance trends to drive pro active solutions
· Maintain a knowledge of local area services and skills funding incentives to compliment the i2i programme.
· Analyse Management Information, reports and centre activity to accurately produce performance forecasts for SMT and Contract Holder