The Work and Health Programme is a Welfare to Work programme commissioned by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). It is designed to improve employment outcomes for people with health conditions or disabilities and those unemployed for more than two years.
i2i advisers offer help and support that takes account of your personal needs, health conditions and situation, so that we can find the right job for you.
If you are referred to one of our programmes you will work with a personal adviser who will help you move closer and prepare for work. Our support will also continue while you are in work.
The guidance we provide will be matched to your needs, with a focus on your strengths, not just your weaknesses or barriers to work. Our aim is to help you find a job that you are positive about and that will last, so that you can develop your career and look forward to the future.
Finding a new job is an individual process. No two people have the same journey. Our advisers understand this and will support you in light of your individual needs.
The Work and Health Programme is a national programme from the Department of Work and Pensions who are matching funds from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
- i2i delivery locations:
- Programme Title: Working Well Programme:
- Ingeus working in partnership with Inspire 2 Independence Ltd
- Ingeus website: https://workandhealthnorthwest.co.uk/
- Programme Title: Better Working Futures
- Reed in Partnership working in partnership with Inspire 2 Independence Ltd
- Reeds website: http://reedinpartnership.co.uk/our-services/our-programmes
- Programme Title: Work and Health Programme
- Shaw Trust working in partnership with Inspire 2 Independence Ltd
- Shaw Trusts website: https://www.shaw-trust.org.uk/Services/Work-and-Health-Programme